HomeSlice Media Group is adding to its growing team of top notch and high achieving Sales Account Executives.
Identifies and develops new business opportunities; keeps and grows existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; closes business; meets set sales target, effectively uses sales software. Brings creative ideas to a marketing strategy and can competently speak about a wide range of advertising mediums.
- Identifies and solicits new business; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects inside of sales software.
- Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients.
- Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
- Delivers effective sales presentations.
- Steers clients based on geography, demo, platform and station information.
- Maintain client communication and ensure client satisfaction.
- Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
- Negotiates rates based on budgets.
- Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
- Ensures prompt payments.
- Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
- Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
- Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
- Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
- Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Negotiation and closing proficiency
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
- Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
- Flexibility and creativity
- Professional appearance
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but not required
- High school diploma, college degree preferred
- None required
Rapid City, SD 57701.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person.
HomeSlice Media Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
The HomeSlice group is a fun work environment with a large variety of projects. We have the brain of an advertising agency, the strength of a media group, and our heart is always set in our community. We are a locally owned company located in the beautiful Black Hills. Our main office is in Rapid City. Learn more about the Black Hills at: www.blackhillsbadlands.com
Medical and dental benefits available. 401k match and generous vacation package.
We’re always looking for great talent. If you think you’d be a great fit for our company please apply.