(Rapid City, SD) – This year, the HomeSlice Group won seven awards during the AAF Black Hills American Advertising Awards competition in February. This competition recognizes the creativity and excellence of advertising and promotional material in western South Dakota.
The HomeSlice Group received six Silver ADDYs:
- Local Television Advertising, Pioneer Bank & Trust’s Veteran’s Day Campaign
- Custom Wrap Design, The Loud American Food Truck
- Branded Content & Entertainment, Whiskey@Work
- Audio (Local), Al’s D&I Repair
- Audio (Regional/National), Chancey Williams
- Local Television Advertising, Kolby Cooper/CINCH
A Gold ADDY was awarded for the HomeSlice Group’s video, “The Ringer King” in the Self-Promotion category. “The Ringer KIng” is a holiday-themed satirical video about the greatest Christmas bell ringer of all time written by D. Ray Knight, produced by Russ Hadden and features multiple HomeSlice employees.
(Loud American Food Truck: Silver, OOH: Transit Exterior; Whiskey@Work: Silver, Online/Interactive: Branded Content & Entertainment; Al’s D & I Repair Radio Ad: Silver, Audio/Radio Advertising: Local Single Spot Over :30; Pioneer Bank & Trust, Veterans Day: Silver, Television Advertising: Local Campaign; Cinch, Kolby Cooper: Silver, Television Advertising: Regional/National Campaign; Chancey Williams: Silver, Audio/Radio Advertising: Regional/National Campaign; The Ringer King: Gold, Self-Promotion: Film, Video & Sound)